It’s Alex and the team’s last stand against the Collaborators at the Constitutional Convention, where a new amendment to the Constitution threatens every American’s freedom.
In the days leading to the convention, the team starts vetting for Roarke's new government agency, while secretly trying to stop Roarke from getting the votes needed to allow the Convention. However, their plan is foiled, thanks to hidden microphones. The team, with help from Will and Iris Chang, decide to use an indirect approach. Will and Iris pick up Peter Theo from a bar, and locate incriminating evidence of Roarke, which they give to the FSB, in exchange for them requesting Roarke to add a modification to the new Constitution. At the convention, Roarke's conversation with the FSB is recorded. Alex publicly broadcasts Roarke's recordings and emails the evidence to the ACLU and other rights organizations, before having Miranda fake her death. Roarke, not willing to face the press or the police, commits suicide. Two months later, the rest of the team, including Maxine, Raina, and Nimah, are celebrating in the bunker, while Ryan joins Alex on a plane.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle (credit only)
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi (credit only)
- Hunter Parrish as Clay Haas
- Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen
- Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes (credit only)
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Henry Roarke
- Jon Kortajarena as Felix Cordova
- Krysta Rodriguez as Maxine Griffin
- Li Jun Li as Iris Chang
- The title of this episode, RESISTANCE is a CIA cryptonym for the organization's former domestic espionage operation. The operation was conducted under the Domestic Operations Division and its purpose was to collect background information on groups around the United States that might pose threats to CIA facilities and personnel.