|Season 2, Episode 17|
|Premiere date:||10 April, 2017|
|Written by:||Jordon Nardino|
|Directed by:||Steve Robin|
When one of Alex's friends is framed for a domestic terror attack, they turn to her for help. With an upcoming vote in the House for a Muslim registry bill, the task force realizes this attack isn't a coincidence. The collaborators are actively stirring fear to pass the registry, and our team heads to the Hill to turn the votes. Meanwhile, Alex and Owen track down an assassin.
A shopping mall was the target of a terror attack, and Raina was to be placed there to take the blame. However, Raina was able to escape her kidnappers, and asks Alex for help. The terror attack happens shortly before a Muslim registration bill would be passed, so the team heads to Washington, D.C. to convince the voters to vote no, but fail. The bill is passed, but President Haas vetoes it. The team realizes that the collaborators wanted Haas to veto it to help Henry Roarke become President. Meanwhile, Nimah, realizing that Raina may be arrested, switches places with her. Alex and Owen try and get information from a kidnapper that Raina identified, but the kidnapper is killed before they could get any information. Ryan, who has gotten close to Sasha, learns the FBI marked Sasha as an FSB asset.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw (credit only)
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle (credit only)
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi (credit only)
- Hunter Parrish as Clay Haas
- David Lim as Sebastian Chen
- Karolina Wydra as Sasha Barinov
- Jon Kortajarena as Felix Cordova
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Henry Roarke
- The title of this episode, ODYOKE is a CIA cryptonym for the Federal government of the United States.