Maxine “Max” Griffin is an intelligent, passionate and fiercely driven founder of “the Roster,” a network and visibility platform for professional women committed to helping one another rise. As a DC insider who wants to change the way politics treat women, Max is not to be messed with – in her personal or professional life.
- She is the founder of the organization, The Roster.
- She is the wife of Clay Haas.
- In LNWILT, she was mentioned by Shelby Wyatt in a conversation with Clay at Camp Peary.
- In MKTOPAZ, she voiced her frustration as she realized that her upcoming wedding arrangement with Clay was used as a cover for a mission. Clay wanted to get information about Rebecca Sherman, so that he could expose her involvement with The Collaborators.
- In RESISTANCE, it was revealed that she eloped with Clay Haas.