|Season 2, Episode 19|
|Premiere date:||24 April, 2017|
|Written by:||Logan Slakter and Gideon Yago|
|Directed by:||Jennifer Lynch|
With all the collaborators unveiled, the team uses Clay and Maxine’s engagement party to entice them into one place. The mission: turn one against the others. But everyone’s lives are put at risk when one member of the team makes a surprising decision.
Clay realizes that the Collaborators have been aware of the team, and have been multiple steps ahead. In order for them to win, the team decides to bring the Collaborators in one room to turn at least one of them against Roarke and the others, by sending them each a Presidential Invitation to Clay and Maxine's engagement party. While the others fail to do so, Ryan is able to get Alice Winter to confess to the murders of Leon and Sasha, and seemingly gets her to cooperate, telling him she'll bring two others. Alex is the only one who says it's a trap, but the rest decide to go with Ryan's plan. Owen suggests that in order to catch the Collaborators, she should go to their side. Ryan goes to meet Alice Winter, but instead finds a news reporter. The next day, news of the task force has gone public, threatening Claire's impeachment. Alex erases all of the team's files of the Collaborators and goes to meet with them.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw (credit only)
- Yasmine Al Massri as Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle (credit only)
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi (credit only)
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Hunter Parrish as Clay Haas
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- Krysta Rodriguez as Maxine Griffin
- Jon Kortajarena as Felix Cordova
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Henry Roarke
- Elisabeth Waterson as Alice Winter
- The title of this episode, MHORDER is a CIA cryptonym for the organization's assessment of indicators that measure the extent of potential negative publicity from threats. The assessment incorporates an analysis of intelligence information, specifically the dissemination of potentially damaging information made possible by insider or outsider threats that seek to present disparaging news about the CIA failures in its operations, through print or broadcast media.