|Full Name:||León Velez|
|Age:||Late 20s/Early 30s|
|Cause of Death:||Exsanguination; staged suicide (orchestrated by Alice Winter)|
|Home:|| Washington, D.C.|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Occupation:|| Former CIA recruit at Camp Peary|
Former FBI informant
|Portrayed by:||Aarón Díaz|
León is described as a thrill-seeking photojournalist with no home or life outside his backpack. He was Ryan Booth's roommate at The Farm. According to Ryan, he's "hard to reach" and "plays by his own rules," but he has a background as a skilled photographer and Ryan believes he's spent some time in prison. For his part, Leon is pretty sure that Ryan and Alex Parrish are more than just former co-workers.
- In Kudove, he attends the 2018 G-20 summit in New York. As a photojournalist, he covered the events at the summit prior to the hostage takeover by the Citizens Liberation Front.
- He spent two years in a Mexican cartel prison.
- In Stescalade, León revealed that he got himself arrested in an attempt to expose how badly the prisoners were treated.
- In JMPALM, it was revealed that he an AIC member, due to being recruited along with Ryan Booth and Dayana Mampasi into Lydia Hall's black ops division.
- In ZRTORCH, it was highlighted that he is confronted by Nimah Amin after discovering the true identity of Shelby Wyatt.
- He was a former CIA recruit.
- He could speak and understand Spanish.
- He is Mexican-American.
- He was a former romantic interest of Shelby Wyatt.
- In MOCKINGBIRD, it was revealed that he was murdered. His murder was staged as a suicide. He was killed because of his research on the conspiracy surrounding the 2018 Hostage Crisis.
|Quantico: Season Two|