In the wake of the G-20 hostage crisis, President Claire Haas assembles an illegal and clandestine joint task force, bringing together Alex and her friends from both the FBI and CIA to unmask a global conspiracy.
The team learns that they will be led by Matthew Keyes, Owen Hall and Clay Haas, who dislikes Shelby due to the affair with his father the previous year. They learn that the cache of data Lydia uploaded was recently accessed by someone, and the accessed data contained security and maintenance patterns for cargo planes. One cargo plane crashed in Kentucky, and a company known as GIP recently profited due to short-selling the cargo that was on the plane. The team goes to the Gregory Investment Partners (GIP) party to find out who was in on the crash, only to find that GIP's only goal was a Ponzi Scheme. Alex is almost found to be spying, but is saved by Harry at the last minute. Harry was at GIP trying to find information like Alex, but is working on his own, as the Secret Intelligence Service fired him after he failed his mission at Camp Peary and is trying to solve the case in order to get hired back. Alex, with the help of Harry, learn that a company known as ENGIN profited from the crash, and has profited from other attacks, giving the team a starting point. Meanwhile, Leon meets with Alex and Dayana. He believes that someone is hunting him and the other CIA recruits. However, they believe he's paranoid. As he is leaving from meeting them, a small group of people kidnap him.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw (credit only)
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi
- Aarón Díaz as León Velez
- Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- Hunter Parrish as Clay Haas
- Karolina Wydra as Sasha Barinov
- The title of this episode, LNWILT is a CIA cryptonym for the United States Counter Intelligence Corps.
- In the episode, Alex is reinstated to work again as an FBI agent. This information was highlighted in a conversation with Shelby Wyatt at the beginning of the episode.