|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Premiere date:||September 25, 2016|
|Written by:|| Joshua Safran|
|Directed by:||Patrick Norris|
Alex is walking the streets of New York and gets a strange feeling about mysterious white vans that are driving around, soon after she sees someone that she believed to have killed months earlier. After calling Shelby to identify the mystery man, white vans go into a formation and blow up a section blocking off a part of lower Manhattan. With Ryan being in the building, protecting the President of the United States, Alex infiltrates to try and find out who is behind the terrorist attack (perpetrated by a terrorist group called the Citizens Liberation Front). She later gets into a physical confrontation with a CLF member named Jeremy Miller, although he commits suicide after the fight ends. While being held hostage, Ryan and Nimah try to figure out the identity of the terrorist group. After giving into the wishes of the terrorist group, the hostages are split up and the First Lady of the United States is later murdered. In flashback, Alex has now started at the CIA but is secretly working for the FBI in order to see if someone on the inside is becoming a homegrown terrorist. After she is recruited for training at The Farm, she finds out that Ryan has also been recruited by the FBI and the CIA to spy on the recruits at the facility. During the first training exercise, Alex sets herself up as the hero but she isn't perceived well by the instructors as the CIA wants the mission to come first.
- The title of this episode, Kudove is a CIA cryptonym for Deputy Director for Operations.
- In the episode, it was revealed that Matthew Keyes is the director of the CIA.
- There is a hostage crisis in the episode. The New York G-20 summit was taken over by terrorists calling themselves the 'Citizens Liberation Front'.
- Six new characters are introduced in the series in the episode. These include the following; Harry Doyle, Dayana Mampasi, Sebastian Chen, Lydia Hall, Owen Hall and León Velez.
- At the end of Yes, it was implied that Alex joined the CIA. In this episode, it was revealed that she accepted the offer from Matthew Keyes in the previous episode. However, it was revealed that Alex was recruited to infiltrate the CIA which was revealed in detail through a private meeting with Ryan Booth, Miranda Shaw and Matthew Keyes.
- Caleb, Nimah, Brandon and Iris were mentioned by Shelby in the episode.
- The First Lady was murdered at the end of the episode.
- Jeremy Miller dies in the episode.
- It was revealed in the episode that Lydia Hall is the daughter of Owen Hall.
- Table read was on July 11, 2016.
- Filming began on July 12, 2016.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi
- Aarón Díaz as León Velez
- Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Hall
- David Lim as Sebastian Chen
- Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes
- Danny Johnson as President Todd
- Nadia Bowers as Elaine Todd
- David Call as Jeremy Miller
- Candi Boyd as Angie Reynolds
- Jason Tottenham as Jason Bowling