|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Premiere date:||October 23, 2016|
|Written by:||Jordan Nardino|
|Directed by:||Steve Robin|
The trainees are put through a training drill that tests their stress levels while Alex tries to gather information and get close to Owen. Meanwhile, in the future, the terrorist organization demands a trade, a move that could possibly end the stand-off.
Keyes and Shaw remind Alex and Ryan why they are at the Farm. Shaw mentions that there was a CIA operative in Berlin who committed suicide. Miranda believes that the AIC staged her suicide. At the Farm, Owen and Lydia put the recruits through a set of stress tests. The tests determine what somebody's weaknesses are. Owen believes that Alex's weakness is self-doubt and Ryan's weakness is authority. Everyone is tasked with finding out what a real CIA agent's weaknesses are. When they get home, Alex and Ryan discover that someone placed a bug in their room and suspect it was Leigh.
The CLF, growing impatient agree to release 1,667 hostages for Eric Boyer. Miranda and Shelby apprehend Boyer. Secretly communicating with Boyer, Miranda fully admits that she is a representative of the CLF. She then threatens to have Boyer arrested if he doesn't allow himself to get captured by the CLF.
The exchange soon happens. The CLF trade almost all of the hostages, but Alex shoots at the terrorists, causing the CLF and the FBI to evacuate the area. Boyer, who was captured by the CLF, commits suicide, refusing to decrypt the drives. Meanwhile, a group of CLF agents attempt to hunt down Alex. Some time later, Shelby uncovered a message from Boyer, stating that Miranda was a terrorist.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi
- Aarón Díaz as León Velez
- Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Hall
- David Lim as Sebastian Chen
- Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes
- Candi Boyd as Angie Reynolds
- Heléne Yorke as Leigh Davis
- Derek Klena as Eric Boyer
- Jason Tottenham as Jason Bowling
- The title of this episode, Kubark is a cryptonym for the CIA Headquarters which is located in Langley, Virginia. In addition, Kubark also refers to another highly controversial CIA interrogation manual that explains how to get information out of interviewees. This includes all kinds of psychological warfare to coerce interviewees into giving up information.
- Table read was on August 11, 2016.