|“||All right, everybody, listen up. This order's just come through. Parrish has been in the wind long enough and she's taken another hostage. But from this point on, all law-enforcement agencies are being told if they see Parrish, they are to take no prisoners. From here on out, it's shoot to kill.||”|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Premiere date:||October 18, 2015|
|Written by:||Cherien Dabis|
|Directed by:||Rachel Morrison|
At Quantico, the recruits are tasked with performing a hostage rescue training exercise that shakes Alex, making her question her ability and whether she should quit Quantico. While in the future, Alex continues to search for clues, finding one that questions the innocence of one of her closest classmates. But is her clue really what she thinks? No one is who they seem.
Simon helps Alex avoid being captured by the FBI. They track the wire from her apartment to one of Shelby's companies and search for evidence at her house. Shelby knows that Simon is officially undercover for Clayton and Ryan discovers it, too. In the end, Alex holds Shelby hostage, Ryan and Simon plot together, and Clayton announces Alex is shoot-to-kill. At Quantico, Alex still struggles with what she learned about her father and fails during a training raid of a hostage situation. Liam wants Ryan to get Alex to quit Quantico and Ryan finds out that his undercover assignment was never officially sanctioned. Miranda asks Nimah to return to Quantico and tells her how her son was influenced by extremist groups to plan an attack on his high school. Elias becomes more suspicious about Simon.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez
- Rick Cosnett as Elias Harper
- Mark Pellegrino as Clayton Haas
- Anna Khaja as Sita Parrish
- Johnathon Schaech as Michael Parrish
- Filming began on August 24, 2015 and ended on September 11, 2015.