A despondent Clay meets with the President to discuss the future of the task force, but he’s interrupted by the arrival of his brother. Meanwhile, Alex leads an operation to expose the collaborators’ plans to sink the President’s reputation, and she teaches Owen to trust his instincts.
A series of riots are starting across America, one of which will help Roarke improve his reputation and destroy President Haas', so that the people will elect him as President. Clay, believing his team will lose, goes to Claire to break up the team. With Clay gone, Alex takes over as leader. The team find a trial that involves a bill Claire passed, and realize the trial may be compromised by Roarke's Collaborators. However, they are too late to stop the jury from passing a verdict, which causes a riot outside the courthouse. As Roarke prepares to make a speech to the rioters to defame Claire, he is stopped by Claire herself, who performs her own speech. As a result, Claire's reputation is improved among the people nationwide. Meanwhile, Sebastian sneaks into the team's bunker, but Owen and Ryan find and interrogate him. Sebastian reveals that he's been looking into Roarke's group, and gives them the rest of the Collaborators' names. Ryan still doesn't trust Sasha, and goes to talk to her. Sasha claims she is on his side, and says that they will talk soon. However, her car explodes as soon as she enters it.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi (credit only)
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Hunter Parrish as Clay Haas
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- David Lim as Sebastian Chen
- Karolina Wydra as Sasha Barinov
- Jon Kortajarena as Felix Cordova
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Henry Roarke
- The title of this episode, KUMONK is a CIA cryptonym for the organization's Office of Political Analysis.