|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Premiere date:||30 October, 2016|
|Written by:||Cameron Litvack|
|Directed by:||Jennifer Lynch|
At the Farm, Harry is still suspicious of Alex and Ryan, and he’s determined to learn more about their plan, while Leon is recruited for a special assignment by Owen. Meanwhile, in the future, Alex continues to run from the terrorists but faces her toughest challenge yet when the terrorists corner her.
Learning of the death of hacktivist Eric Boyer, Miranda decides to order Shelby to find Will, who has similar capability to hack computers to figure out the terrorists’ plans. Shelby, who still distrusts Miranda, warns Will about her, but he convinces Shelby of Miranda’s innocence and later calls the latter to reveal his knowledge of her secrets. Meanwhile, Alex manages to escape from the terrorists with the help of one of them after getting cornered, but she later finds Lydia, who somehow manages to escape as well. In the flashbacks at the Farm, the trainees learn how to escape from a situation without getting noticed. Alex and Ryan succeed; they choose to frame Harry, whom their handlers warn them about after they all realize he uses Will. However, he manages to come back, revealing that he is a spy for MI6 and that he was the one who bugged Alex’s room (and also Ryan’s). Meanwhile, Owen blackmails the journalist who publicly leaks his name. Shelby and another CIA trainee, León, meet each other by chance.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah Amin
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi (credit only)
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Aarón Díaz as León Velez
- Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Hall
- Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen
- Heléne Yorke as Leigh Davis
- Jason Tottenham as Jason Bowling (uncredited)
- The title of this episode, KMFORGET is a CIA cryptonym for a program where stories planted by the agency in one country would be clipped and mailed to media in other countries, and such efforts enhanced the likelihood that the stories would be seen by an American correspondent and transmitted home.
- Table read was on August 21, 2016.