Jocelyn Turner is an ex-FBI agent who was known at one time as the best undercover agent in the field, until a bomb blew up near her and rendered her deaf. The FBI put her out to pasture, but now she’s being brought back to join a special unit.
- She is an FBI agent.
- In The Conscience Code, it is revealed that she works as an FBI instructor at Quantico.
- She had a dark past with The Widow.
- She is seen using American Sign Language (ASL) as a means of communication due to her physical disability.
- In The Conscience Code, Owen Hall mentioned to Alex Parrish that Jocelyn infiltrated The Widow's organization.
- In The Heavens Fall, it was highlighted that she went on an undercover mission for 19 months.
- Prior to her cover being blown, Jocelyn was set up by one of the associates connected to The Widow. A bomb was placed at a rendezvous site which exploded, while Jocelyn was on a mission. Due to being close to the vicinity of the blast radius, Jocelyn lost her hearing.
|"The Conscience Code"||"Fear and Flesh"||"Hell's Gate"||"Spy Games"||"The Blood of Romeo"|
|"The Heavens Fall"||"Bullet Train"||"Deep Cover"||"Fear Feargach"||"No Place is Home"|
|"The Art of War"||"Ghosts"||"Who Are You?"|