The terrorists responsible for the bombing of Grand Central Station finally reveal themselves, but instead of answers, more questions remain. While back at Quantico, the recruits receive a well-deserved few days off for the holidays, but not everyone is oh so merry when secrets are revealed and lines and blurred.
At Quantico, the NATs are given a long weekend off for New Year's Eve. Alex, Natalie, Shelby and Nimah, all fleeing from family problems, try to spend the weekend drinking and reviewing cold cases. Nimah tries to have a heart-to-heart with Miranda about her son's potential abduction, with mixed results. When Miranda goes home, she finds Charlie injured outside her doorstep. Caleb brings the others to a political soiree where Shelby finally meets his mother Senator Claire Haas, but Caleb's resentment towards his parents has disastrous consequences for his relationship with Shelby. Meanwhile, Alex encounters Ryan undercover with his ex-wife Hannah and still pining for Alex. In the present, Alex, Nimah, and Natalie learn of Simon's disappearance from a battered Elias and find Simon with a detonator taped to his hand in the hotel where the Democratic delegates are staying. While Miranda works to defuse the bomb, Liam gets the delegates to the command center, where Senator Haas tells Shelby that she will ruin her for breaking Caleb's heart. Later, the agents are horrified to learn that there's a third bomb which detonates in the Command Center.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez
- Eliza Coupe as Hannah Wyland
- Rick Cosnett as Elias Harper
- Mark Pellegrino as Clayton Haas
- J. Mallory McCree as Charlie Price
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- Prior to the episode Alex, the status of the Haas family and Shelby remained unknown after the bombing event at the FBI Command Center in New York.