|“||It's time our country unites, and the Constitutional Convention in 100 days will be a bold step in that process. We not only can be safe and free, we will be. We are the United States of America, and we hold our freedoms close. We protect them. We must always be the land of opportunity and the land of peace.|
— Henry Roarke
Apart from being one of the eight individuals behind the group that instigated the G-20 hostage crisis, Henry Roarke is also known as the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. He will stop at nothing to become the next successor in the United States presidential line of succession. After being exposed as a traitor by Alex Parrish, he later shot himself to death.
- In MOCKINGBIRD, Roarke was identified as one of the collaborators that were directly or indirectly involved with the perpetrators that instigated the 2018 Hostage Crisis at the G-20 summit in New York.
- In ODYOKE, it was highlighted that he had an assistant in his office named Felix Cordova.
- In KUMONK, it was revealed that he would revoke Felix's greencard if he did not help him in achieving his goal.
- In RAINBOW, it was revealed that Roarke succeeded in being appointed as the President of the United States, after Claire Haas resigned from her presidency as a result of a national scandal.
- In RESISTANCE, it was revealed that a scandal emerged about Roarke being involved with the Federal Security Service who provided intelligence to amend the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
- Shortly after the publicized scandal, Roarke committed suicide by shooting himself.