|“||See people like you want to save the world, but it takes people like me to actually do it.||”|
— Harry Doyle
|Full Name:||Harry Doyle|
|Nicknames:||Julian (cover name with Will Olsen)|
|Home:|| London, UK|
San Francisco, California
|Occupation:|| Private security expert at Barclays|
Former MI-6 agent
Former CIA recruit at Camp Peary
|Portrayed by:||Russell Tovey|
|Latest appearance:||"KUMONK (flashbacks)"|
At first, Harry is presented as a mysterious character with so many layers to unfold. He is highly intelligent and is considered to be one of the most capable agents within the British Secret Intelligence Service. Although, he is misunderstood by many, Harry will often surprise people with his stern determination in completing an operation. In various cases, he will go to any lengths to finish a mission including using his trade-craft, intellect, wit and charm to gain information from his espionage targets.
- He is the second gay male character after Elias Harper.
- He is a romantic interest of Sebastian Chen.
- He is a former MI-6 agent.
- in FALLENORACLE It was revealed that his first boyfriend Eliot stabbed himself to death due to his father.
- In Stescalade, he was seen talking to Will Olsen at a bar.
- In KMFORGET, it was revealed that he slept with Will.
- He is a former CIA recruit.
- In KMFORGET, it was revealed that he was part of a pilot program between the CIA and the British intelligence agency.
- In EPICSHELTER, it was revealed that he was pulled off from the pilot program at Camp Peary. Sometime after, he landed on an opportunity to attend the 2018 G-20 summit in New York. He previously mentioned that he was invited into the summit as a British delegate. However, this was later revealed to a lie.
- In MOCKINGBIRD, it was revealed that Clay Haas gave him an opportunity to join the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force.
|Quantico: Season Two|