The NATs learn surveillance by putting it into practice with Miranda and her troubled son, Charlie. Shelby tries to keep Caleb at a distance, but Raina opens the door to a closer relationship with Simon. In the future, Alex is helped when she tries to hack into an FBI computer.
The NAT recruits learn the art of surveillance on suspects. Meanwhile, Miranda deals with her recently paroled terrorist son, Charlie. While surveying Miranda's home for an assignment, Alex learns that Liam has hired Booth to spy on her. Nimah plays matchmaker for Simon and Raina but, in the end, Simon catches the twins together in their room. In the present, Caleb takes over the investigation, prompting Simon to bug his computer, but it turns out that Shelby's the one who Caleb is investigating. Simon and Alex find surveillance footage showing the twins at Grand Central before the attack.Shelby tries to keep Caleb at a distance, but Raina opens the door to a closer relationship with Simon. In the future, Alex is helped when she tries to hack into an FBI computer.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez
- Mark Pellegrino as Deputy Director Clayton Haas
- Valerie Cruz as Vera Rodriguez
- Jacob Artist as Brandon Fletcher
- J. Mallory McCree as Charlie Price
- Erin Agostino as Female NAT
- Victor Cornfoot as Field Counselor
- James Harrington as Husband
- Hamza Haq as Analyst
- Sarah Levesque as Wife
- Maurizio Terrazzano as Classroom Counselor
- In the opening credits of the episode, Anabelle Acosta is officially credited as a main cast member.
- This episode title was spoken by Simon Asher.