Risking it all, Alex works with Owen to infiltrate the Collaborators. When they begin to test her loyalty, Alex realizes she’s become a pawn in their plan to take down both the President and the task force.
Roarke uses the news to call for Claire's impeachment or resignation. Clay and the team(minus Alex and Owen) try to dig up dirt on Roarke that would prevent him from becoming President, while Raina tries to get help from Felix in finding Nimah. Clay and Shelby try to put emails in Felix's phone to make it look like Roarke is collaborating with Russia regarding cyber-terrorism, but fail. As a result, Felix quits his job and breaks ties with Clay. Meanwhile, Alex works with Alice Winter by getting Keyes to resign from the CIA. As they are talking to the FBI, Alex realizes that Alice put a water bottle in her purse, which contained a gas to poison the agents looking into President Claire, making her look guilty. Claire resigns as President, but tells Alex to keep fighting.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw (credit only)
- Yasmine Al Massri as Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle (credit only)
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi (credit only)
- Hunter Parrish as Clay Haas
- Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- Jon Kortajarena as Felix Cordova
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Henry Roarke
- Elisabeth Waterson as Alice Winter
- The title of this episode, GLOBALREACH is a CIA cryptonym for the organization's analytical tools that is specifically designed for federated querying metadata records to be shared with the NSA and its Five Eyes partners.