|Full Name:||Felix Cordova|
|Home:|| Washington, D.C.|
|Occupation:||Former senior legislative assistant for the Speaker of the House|
|Portrayed by:||Jon Kortajarena|
A senior legislative assistant for the Speaker of the House, Felix Cordova is willing to do anything to be on the right side of history.
- Felix is an immigrant from Spain.
- His father is the Spanish ambassador to the United States.
- In ODYOKE, it was highlighted that he was on friendly terms with Clay Haas.
- In the same episode, it was revealed that he lost his sister in the 2004 Madrid train bombings.
- Later in the same episode, it was shown that Felix tried to help Clay and his task force by giving them names of the swing voters his boss is targeting for the Muslim registry bill. Clay and his team were unsuccessful in their mission as none of the representatives they targeted were willing to flip their votes because Felix gave them the wrong names. Whilst Clay tries to confront Felix about the issue, Felix mentions that he was just doing his job and that it wasn’t personal.