|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Premiere date:||20 February, 2017|
|Written by:||Beth Schacter and Marisha Mukerjee|
|Directed by:||Constantine Makris|
The recruits learn how to burn everything down if they are ever exposed. Meanwhile, a mysterious death leads to an FBI investigation at the Farm. In the future, Alex heads back into the crisis zone and exposes the true traitor within the CIA.
In flashbacks to the Farm, Harry can't find anything on Bishop that shows he is a bad person, and decides that it is time for him to leave. However, his handler decides that he should stay and finish the remaining six weeks. Ryan has been told by Miranda to start wrapping things up and leave the Farm, as she doesn't want the CIA to know the FBI was at the Farm at all. Coincidentally, the FBI comes to interview the students, as well as Owen, about the person who died last night. The person is revealed to be Jeremy Miller, an author who left Camp Peary shortly after his recruitment and the person who Alex thought died in the present. The FBI link Miller to the wiretap, which is owned by the CIA. Sebastian turns over Bishop's information to Director Keyes, getting Harry kicked out. Harry, thankful for Sebastian, decides to tell the other recruits that he is MI6. Owen decides to take the fall for the wiretap, getting himself arrested, and Lydia kicks Alex out of the Farm. In the present, Lydia takes Alex, Ryan, Harry, and Leon back into the perimeter to find Dayana, Will, and the drives. Alex finds them, and Dayana reveals that she's destroying the drives, and that Lydia's her boss. Someone shoots Alex in the back, but her kevlar saves her. Alex finds Will unconscious, and the drives missing. Meanwhile, Miranda and Nimah are being interrogated by Shelby. Miranda reveals that Henry was requested by the AIC to join them after he was kicked out of the CIA, but declined. The AIC decided to kill him instead. Henry went to two of the CIA instructors, who helped him fake his death. They knew about the AIC, and made a group of their own to stop it, the CLF. In order to make sure the FBI wouldn't interfere in their investigation, the CLF recruited Miranda. The CLF learned that the First Lady was involved with the AIC, and that she requested most of its members to come to the G20 conference. Miranda thought that they would only find out who was involved in the AIC, but didn't know the CLF would kill them. Alex finds Lydia uploading the data from one of the drives, but the rest are destroyed. Two weeks later, Alex, Dayana, Nimah, Shelby and Ryan are called by Director Keyes and President Haas. They tell them that the AIC is a small branch of a larger threat, and that they are putting them together to form a team, which will be led by her son.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi
- Aarón Díaz as León Velez
- David Lim as Sebastian Chen
- Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Hall
- Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen
- Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- Jason Tottenham as Jason Bowling
- The title of this episode, EPICSHELTER is a CIA cryptonym for a secret operation conducted by the National Security Agency (NSA) in international nation states. The operation entails the use of a secret program that includes implanting malware in different computers that manage international government, infrastructure and financial sectors so that, in the event that any foreign nations turn against the United States, that country can effectively be shut down in retaliation.