|Season 1, Episode 16|
|Premiere date:||April 3, 2016|
|Written by:||Justin Brennerman|
|Directed by:||Steve Robin|
The NATS are given a training exercise that hits too close to home for Shelby. While in the future, Alex finds an unlikely ally in Hannah, as she continues to try and stop the terrorist from striking again.
When Senator Haas changes her schedule, Hannah and Alex realize that the terrorist (referred to as "the Voice") will move up his timetable. The two prevent Senator Haas' assassination, but at the cost of Hannah's suspension. Ryan, believing Alex responsible, warns her that he will be watching. Simon learns that a lab near the auditorium of Claire's campaign was broken into, creating a possibility that the assassination attempt was a cover. At Quantico, the class goes under counseling due to last week's attack. Raina and Miranda each have to speak with a group regarding Raina's infiltration of the cell. After an assignment in which there is a no-win scenario, Shelby breaks down and is comforted by Alex regarding her feelings about her parents. Meanwhile, Caleb tells Will that his alternate persona, Mark Raymond, is for infiltrating a group called Sistemics so that he can rescue his friend. Miranda says in her interrogation that she assigned Raina and, as a result, is removed as teacher; Ryan is assigned to substitute for her.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah Amin and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor
- Marcia Cross as Claire Haas
- Eliza Coupe as Hannah Wyland
- Jacob Artist as Brandon Fletcher
- Lenny Platt as Drew Perales
- Li Jun Li as Iris Chang
- Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen
- This episode title was said by Alex Parrish.
- In the episode, it was revealed that Hannah Wyland was suspended from active duty due to orchestrating an incident involving Senator Claire Haas.