|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Premiere date:||March 13, 2016|
|Written by:||Sharbari Z. Ahmed|
|Directed by:||Jamie Barber|
The NATS learn how to source information from confidential informants, but when they test their skills in the real world, they soon realize being an agent is not as easy as it seems. Meanwhile, in the future, Alex and a fellow agent find themselves in a life or death situation when they are forced to provide classified information that could result in deadly consequences.
Alex and Natalie are contacted by the terrorist to get information from the FBI's servers, which require Ryan's keycard and Hannah's fingerprint. Using a fake bomb threat to get everyone out of the building, they get the information, but hide a worm inside it before sending it. Alex and Natalie track the terrorist's computer using the worm, but Natalie is killed by an explosion. At Quantico, the NATs are learning about how to get informants to turn. Alex and Iris are the only ones to find a potential informant but, because they have to compromise themselves, they fail the exercise. Meanwhile, Nimah is concerned with Raina's constant disappearances and, upon finding her talking to someone online, follows her to their house. Caleb and Shelby try to find Samar and her kidnappers, with help from Clayton, only to find out that Samar has not been kidnapped. Their search for revenge ends up dry in Croatia. Iris, having eavesdropped, gives Shelby a contact that could help. Miranda grants Natalie a leave of absence so that she can fight for custody of her daughter.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher (credit only)
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez
- Jacob Artist as Brandon Fletcher
- Lenny Platt as Drew Perales
- Li Jun Li as Iris Chang
- Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen
- Eliza Coupe as Hannah Wyland
- Filming took place around December 2015.
- One agent will die in this episode which was revealed to be Natalie Vasquez.
- Simon Asher is absent in this episode.
- Drew's reason for joining Quantico is revealed.