|“||All right, everybody, listen up. This order's just come through. Parrish has been in the wind long enough and she's taken another hostage. But from this point on, all law-enforcement agencies are being told if they see Parrish, they are to take no prisoners. From here on out, it's shoot to kill.||”|
— Clayton Haas
|Full Name:||Clayton Haas|
|Died:||July 28, 2016|
|Cause of Death:||Blast injury; killed in the bombing at the Command Center|
|Home:||Chevy Chase, Maryland|
|Occupation:|| Former FBI Deputy Director|
Former FBI Executive Assistant Director
Former FBI Special Agent in Charge
|Portrayed by:||Mark Pellegrino|
|Latest appearance:||"Yes (flashbacks)"|
Deputy Director Clayton Haas was the father of Caleb Haas and Clay Haas. In God, it was revealed that he was having an affair with Shelby Wyatt. He later died after pulling his son out in the Command Center bombing along with 31 FBI agents in Inside. It was after this bombing that his affair was exposed by Alex Parrish's testimony at the Congressional hearing in Alex. He was portrayed by Mark Pellegrino.
An FBI Executive Assistant Director joins the emergency command centre. Clayton is being tasked in his position to find the suspect responsible for the Grand Central bombing on his watch.
- He is the husband of Claire Haas.
- He was the former Executive Assistant Director of the FBI.
- He had sexual relations with Shelby Wyatt.
- He died in the Command Center bombing.
- He assisted Caleb in his undercover operation to infiltrate Sistemics in order to lure out, the suspect behind the Kentucky bombing, Dan Berlin.