- "All right, everybody, listen up. This order's just come through. Parrish has been in the wind long enough and she's taken another hostage. But from this point on, all law-enforcement agencies are being told if they see Parrish, they are to take no prisoners. From here on out, it's shoot to kill."
- —Clayton Haas
An FBI Executive Assistant Director joins the emergency command centre. Clayton is being tasked in his position to find the suspect responsible for the Grand Central bombing on his watch.
- He is the husband of Claire Haas.
- He was the former Executive Assistant Director of the FBI.
- He had sexual relations with Shelby Wyatt.
- He died in the Command Center bombing.
- He assisted Caleb in his undercover operation to infiltrate Sistemics in order to lure out, the suspect behind the Kentucky bombing, Dan Berlin.