|“||I need to know my team better than any of the collaborators that might come after them.|
— Clay Haas
Clay Haas, a renowned political strategist was assigned to lead the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force two weeks after the end of the G-20 New York summit hostage crisis that was perpetuated by Citizens Liberation Front. As a result of Lydia Hall's actions, President Haas has assembled together a covert team to reduce the national threats on American soil. The question remains, how will Clay lead his team to combat these external threats once and for all?
- He is a well-known political advisory strategist.
- In the past, he worked for a non-profit child advocacy organization. Shelby mentioned that the organization was the Children's Defense Fund.
- Prior to working as a strategist, he served as a speech-writer to the current Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
- He comes from a wealthy and affluent family.
- He is the son of Claire Haas and Clayton Haas.
- He is the eldest sibling in the family.
- His younger brother is Caleb Haas.
- He has a sister named Cassandra Haas.
- He is a former romantic interest of Shelby Wyatt.
- He is the husband of Maxine Griffin.
- In LNWILT, it was revealed that he was a former FBI agent. This information was revealed in a conversation with Shelby Wyatt.
- In KUMONK, it was implied that he completed his undergraduate degree at Harvard University.
- In RESISTANCE, it was highlighted that his former team members from the task force were able to implicate Henry Roarke by exposing his connection to the Russian Federal Security Service.
- In the same episode, it was revealed that he eloped with Maxine Griffin sometime after the Constitutional Convention.