|Full Name:||Clay Jacob Haas|
|Home:||Chevy Chase, Maryland|
|Occupation:|| Former leader of the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force |
Political advisory strategist
Former FBI agent
|Portrayed by:||Hunter Parrish|
Clayton "Clay" Haas Jr. is a renowned political advisory strategist. He was formerly responsible for leading the task force that was set up by the CIA Director Matthew Keyes and President Claire Haas.
Clay Haas, a renowned political strategist was assigned to lead the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force two weeks after the end of the G-20 New York summit hostage crisis that was perpetuated by Citizens Liberation Front. As a result of Lydia Hall's actions, President Haas has assembled together a covert team to reduce the national threats on American soil. The question remains, how will Clay lead his team to combat these external threats once and for all?
- He is a well-known political advisory strategist.
- In the past, he worked for a non-profit child advocacy organization. Shelby mentioned that the organization was the Children's Defense Fund.
- Prior to working as a strategist, he served as a speech-writer to the current Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
- He is the son of Claire Haas and Clayton Haas.
- He is the eldest sibling in the family.
- His younger brother is Caleb Haas.
- He has a sister named Cassandra Haas.
- He is the husband of Maxine Griffin.
- In LNWILT, it was revealed that he was a former FBI agent. This information was revealed in a conversation with Shelby Wyatt.
- His reasons for the leaving the organization is currently unknown.
- In the same episode, it was revealed that he was assigned as the leader of the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force.
- In KUMONK, it was implied that he completed his undergraduate studies at Harvard University.
- In RESISTANCE, it was revealed that he eloped with Maxine Griffin.