Claire, the ruling force of the Haas family, has transitioned from decorated FBI agent to high-ranking Senator and now Vice Presidential candidate. The public sees a skilled politician, a passionate advocate for her causes, a force for good, but her family sees a different woman: one whose ambition comes before all else.
- She is the mother of Caleb Haas, Clay Haas and Cassandra Haas.
- Also, she is the wife of the recently deceased Clayton Haas.
- In Inside, it was revealed that she is a former FBI agent.
- In Alex, it was revealed that she survived the Command Center bombing incident.
- In Yes, it was revealed that Claire assisted Liam O'Connor in the execution of his plans so that it would politically benefit her Vice Presidential (VP) campaign.
- In LCFLUTTER, she became the President of the United States (POTUS) when the 25th Amendment was invoked following the resignation of President Todd.
- In JMPALM, Claire revealed in a conversation that she had a role in establishing the black ops division within the CIA. Through a discussion with an agent who provided her with the idea, she approved it, not later realizing that the division would eventually became the AIC.
- The AIC was inadvertently formed when she passed a bill campaigning on independent oversight and complete control of the black ops program.
- In EPICSHELTER, it was revealed that she worked with CIA director Matthew Keyes in setting up the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force.
- In GLOBALREACH, she resigned from her position as a POTUS due to a scandal. She is succeeded by the former Speaker of the House, Henry Roarke.