|“||What we tried to do with the G-20, sure some people would've died. But in the long run, we would have saved many more lives.||”|
— Carly Klapp to Alex Parrish
|Full Name:||Carly Klapp|
|Age:||Late 20s/Early 30s|
|Cause of Death:||Ballistic trauma; shot in the head by Sebastian Chen|
|Occupation:|| Former CIA case officer|
Senator's aide (undercover work)
|Hair color:||Strawberry blonde|
|Portrayed by:||Paige Patterson|
During his time at the Farm, Sebastian Chen met with Carly and fell in love with her. She was also revealed to be a former CIA operative. However, a year later, she was revealed to be a disguised member of the AIC, a rogue faction that was initially planning to sabotage the G-20 Summit. However, the summit was sabotaged by the Citizens Liberation Front, who tried to identify the AIC members at the summit. Prior to the escape of several hostages near the end of the crisis zone, she killed Tony Gomez, a member of the Citizens Liberation Front and revealed herself as an AIC agent. Holding Harry Doyle at gunpoint, she demanded Alex Parrish to bring over Will Olsen in exchange for Harry's safety. It was also revealed that she used her marriage as a cover with the AIC to gain intelligence of the CIA recruits at the The Farm. However, an accidental gunfire from Sebastian resulted in her death.
- She was a CIA operative.
- In Cleopatra, she slept with Sebastian Chen which led to them starting a romantic relationship that eventually led to their marriage.
- In the same episode, it was revealed that Carly was a senator's aide as part of a cover.
- In FALLENORACLE, it was revealed that she is a member of the AIC.
- It was revealed that she used the cover of her marriage with Sebastian Chen as part of an undercover AIC operation to gain intelligence on key members of the CIA training group at Camp Peary in 2017. The following members that were of interest in Carly's undercover mission include Alex Parrish, Ryan Booth, León Velez, Dayana Mampasi and Harry Doyle.
- Carly mentioned that the AIC planned on creating a hostage crisis. She highlighted that the rogue agents from the group wanted to kill people if necessary, quoting that the AIC's goal was to ultimately, promote a utilitarian view of committing to the greater good, by eliminating dissidents that seek to thwart their primary mission and ideology.
- In the same episode, it was shown that Sebastian killed her through a gunshot to the head in order to save Harry Doyle from the same fate at her hands. He was also injured by Carly in the process but eventually recovered.
- In KUMONK, it was revealed that Sebastian conducted an investigation on the people who instigated the hostage crisis as well as the people whom Carly worked for.