|“||If you are not willing to sacrifice yourself for your country, then why are you here?|
— Brandon Fletcher
Fletcher is a friendly and confident FBI agent, training at Quantico. He is a former quarterback from a wealthy family.
He is popular, smart, hardworking and humble despite being born in a prominent rich family. However, while on the surface his character seems goody two-shoes, he's actually a man that is fiercely ambitious. Beneath the veneer of his humble nature is an FBI recruit that will do anything to succeed, no matter what the costs are.
- He is African-American.
- He comes from a wealthy and affluent family.
- In Go, Miranda Shaw gave him an exercise to fulfil in order to challenge the other FBI recruits at the academy. As part of the exercise, Brandon left a bomb in a classroom so that the other trainees were faced with a crucial test. If the recruits leave the area, they would fail the exercise and be swiftly dismissed out of Quantico.
- In Clear, his Myers-Briggs personality test revealed that he is a provider type.
- He is a former FBI recruit.
- He is a former boyfriend of Natalie Vasquez.
- He is good friends with Iris Chang, Caleb Haas and the recently deceased Drew Perales.
- In Kudove, Shelby mentioned that he got promoted to a position within the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit.