Angie Reynolds was a CIA operative who served as a co-instructor at the Farm. In the future, she was revealed as one of the masked members of the Citizens Liberation Front (CLF), a terrorist group that infiltrated the G-20 summit in New York. She later took Alex Parrish hostage and held her and gunpoint, but once they were alone, Alex fought and later, killed Angie.
- She was a former CIA case officer.
- In addition, she was a former CIA instructor at The Farm.
- In Lipstick, she asked Alex Parrish about her bank account details after her training day.
- In Stescalade, it was revealed that she was a member of the Citizens Liberation Front prior to her confrontation with Alex.
- She continued fighting her and attempted to kill her, only for Alex to force a poisonous pill down Angie's throat, killing her instantly.
- In EPICSHELTER, Miranda Shaw mentioned to Shelby Wyatt that she and Jason Bowling created the Citizens Liberation Front, to counter the AIC, a rogue dangerous faction of the CIA. Miranda, Jeremy Miller, Nimah Amin, Will Olsen, and Ryan Booth later joined the CLF.