|“||Alex, this is the third time I've asked you. You were supposed to come to the media office and submit your statement. The press might ask where you are, and we need something to tell them.||”|
— Angie Reynolds to Alex Parrish
|Full Name:||Angie Reynolds|
|Cause of Death:||Poisoning; forcefully ingested poison by Alex Parrish|
|Affiliation:|| Citizens Liberation Front|
|Occupation:|| Former CIA case officer|
Former CIA instructor at Camp Peary
|Hair color:||Strawberry Blonde|
|Portrayed by:||Candi Boyd|
|Latest appearance:||"Cleopatra (flashbacks)"|
Angie Reynolds was a character who was introduced in season two. In the past timeline of the second season, she was shown to be one of the CIA instructors at The Farm. She was portrayed by Candi Boyd.
Angie Reynolds was a CIA operative who served as a co-instructor at the Farm. In the future, she was revealed as one of the masked members of the Citizens Liberation Front (CLF), a terrorist group that infiltrated the G-20 summit in New York. She later took Alex Parrish hostage and held her and gunpoint, but once they were alone, Alex fought and later, killed Angie.
- She was a former CIA case officer.
- In addition, she was a former CIA instructor at The Farm.
- In Lipstick, she asked Alex Parrish about her bank account details after her training day.
- In Stescalade, it was revealed that she was a member of the Citizens Liberation Front prior to her confrontation with Alex.
- She continued fighting her and attempted to kill her, only for Alex to force a poisonous pill down Angie's throat, killing her instantly.
- In EPICSHELTER, Miranda Shaw mentioned to Shelby Wyatt that she and Jason Bowling created the Citizens Liberation Front, to counter the AIC, a rogue dangerous faction of the CIA. Miranda, Jeremy Miller, Nimah Amin, Will Olsen, and Ryan Booth later joined the CLF.