|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Premiere date:||6 November, 2016|
|Written by:||Jorge Zamancona|
|Directed by:||Hanelle Culpepper|
At the Farm, the trainees learn their next task is to decide on a drone strike, which triggers Alex’s memories of Simon’s sacrifice. Meanwhile, Shelby and Leon’s relationship reaches the next level, and Nimah advises Alex and Ryan not to trust Harry. In the future, Alex questions if she can trust Lydia, leading to combat between the two.
Lydia tells Alex that the terrorists are after a set of hard drives which contain valuable information, but needed a hacker to decrypt them. When Alex and Lydia find the drives, Alex thinks that they should be destroyed, but is knocked out by Lydia. She leaves Alex tied up, and sets off an alarm. Meanwhile, Raina is brought back with the remaining hostages. Together, with Dayana, Leigh, Harry, Leon, and Sebastian, they try to figure out what connects them. It's revealed that Raina is actually Nimah, who is working with the terrorists, and the real Raina is tied up. In flashbacks to the Farm, the trainees must discuss whether to use a drone to kill a potential terrorist given the data they have, but are uncertain if the data is accurate. While the rest of the group says Yes, Alex says No. However, Owen initiates the drone strike anyway, telling them that the data was accurate. Harry still wants information from Ryan about why he's here undercover. Nimah finds out that Shelby has been getting close to Leon, and suggests that she goes undercover.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle
- Blair Underwood as Owen Hall
- Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi
- Aarón Díaz as León Velez
- Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Hall
- David Lim as Sebastian Chen
- Heléne Yorke as Leigh Davis
- Candi Boyd as Angie Reynolds
- Jason Tottenham as Jason Bowling
- The title of this episode, AQUILINE is a CIA cryptonym for an unmanned aerial reconnaissance program.
- It was revealed in the episode that it has been a year since Simon Asher passed away from the event at Quantico in Yes.